This 3-Day and 2-Day core program is centered on cutting edge behavioral science, prepares people with the knowledge, skills and approaches to evaluate verbal and non-verbal communications from one’s self and others. It covers the knowledge, understanding, skills and application of emotional competencies. The course is designed to help you become aware of your own emotions (before they get you into any trouble!).
Based on Dr Ekman’s science and leading edge training methodology you will use the emotional timeline from trigger… to impulse… to action to understand the challenges and skills around awareness through that process.
It will also develop your skills to enable you to read the true emotions in others to help you build and maintain constructive, successful relationships. You will learn how to read facial expressions, plus the other four channels that we need to pay attention to in others if we really want to know what they are saying: body language, voice, verbal style and the actual words spoken/written. You will practice and hone those skills in a safe environment with a Paul Ekman International Approved Trainer.
|TBD||TBD - Look for additional ESaC dates in 2017|
Payments can be made via the following:
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Payment is required to secure your reservation. This can be done via paypal with your paypal account or via credit card. This deposit is for the specific date and course listed above. Cancellation charges will apply if you cancel after booking. You can defer to a later course in exceptional circumstances as long as the course is attended within 6 months – an additional administration and deferment fee of $350 will be applied.
To enable you to recognize and manage your own emotions, improve your capacity to identify emotions in others and adopt appropriate strategies for building productive relationships.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand how emotions work
- Recognize your hot triggers
- Be aware of impulses as they arise
- Be aware of when you are in the grip of an emotion
- Develop self-monitoring capabilities
- Recognize emotions in others to aid deeper understanding
- Use this information to work with others constructively
Course Schedules (2-Day and 3-Day)
The following course modules are spread out over our 2-Day course and our 3-day Course
Emotional skills: Emotions Defined
Neurological Impulses: Automatic appraisal system
Self-Awareness: Emotional Management
Pre Test: Micro expression training tool (METT)
How to Interpret Facial Expressions
How to Recognize Subtle/Partial/Mini Expressions
How to Interpret Body Language
Understanding verbal style, content and voice
Preparation for ESaC
Managing the process
Focused engagement with others
Questioning and Comprehension
Post -test (ESaC)
Duration: 3 days and 2 days (2-day course is accelerated course- all modules seen above are covered)
Location: See course schedule here
Time: 9am to 5pm
- All course materials and workbooks will be provided (no laptops needed)
- Refreshments including mid-morning coffee/snack break,mid-afternoon coffee break are provided
- Some evening work and pre course reading will be necessary for ESaC
- A minimum deposit of $300.00 is due to secure your spot payable through the paypal link on this site (for non credit-card payments please contact us)
- Invoice for balance due will be sent to you upon registration confirmation
- Course seating is limited to a maximum of 15 participants as our curriculum is highly interactive.
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Register NOW and secure your seat with a deposit.